Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sixty-Second Sexcapade: Three Bean Salad



Kirk and I have the most fabulous sex life –it is hard to believe that we have been dating for a little over a week.  He is my fourth partner and he, by far has been the best.  We fuck all the time –any time, any place and any where.  Shit!  There is nothing that is off limits –if there is something we can dream up –in a monogamous encounter between the two of us –we do it.  In the dugout after his baseball game, on his mother’s kitchen table after dinner, under the overpass on the way home from the movies –after doing it twice during the same movie.  He is the only man who has had enough energy to keep up with me.  It is really nice to finally be with a man –Kirk is 24 and I am 18.

My only regret is that he is so much more experienced –in sexual matters –than I am.  I sometimes wish that when he mentioned a new position or an act, that I knew exactly what he meant and exactly how he liked to be fucked –but I am learning –quickly.

Last night was the first time Kirk and I 69’d it –as a matter of fact –it was the first time that I came anywhere near being a six or a nine.  I mean, I’ve given head –plenty of times –I’ve being doing it since I was 12, and I’ve been eaten out more times than I can remember but the yesterday was the first time the two have been put together.  The night we met, after making out in the club, Kirk’s invited me to see his red Firebird parked outside. His license plate said IB6 UB9. He mentioned that it was his favorite thing to do, and that he wanted to do it with me –when we had the time and space to do it and no chance of anyone interrupting us.  His roommate left for California in the morning and last night we did it –but I was tempted to do so much more.

After a shower together, Kirk started by lying diagonally across his bed –naked.  I got on the bed and kneeled –shifting one leg over him, until I sat on his face.  I rubbed my pussy all over his mouth –it felt almost as good as a dick.  Kirk raised my ass up and I fell forward –my arms caught me before I hit his legs. I crawled over him, until I was right over his dick and then went down.  I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and plunged down taking in everything but the stalk. As I pulled off of him, I let my tongue ring trace its way up –applying pressure to his shaft –I knew he liked it, because he shoved his tongue all the way up my pussy.

I went down on him again –and put on the suction.  I was bobbing and licking, sucking –trying to get every bit of cum out his dick.  Kirk alternated between licking out my cunt and nibbling on my clit while sticking his fingers in my pussy.  The shit he was doing was so damned good, I thought I was going to lose my mind –and then he did it.  Kirk stroked the length of his tongue upward and licked the entrance to my asshole.  I don’t know whether I was scared or shocked, but I stopped slobbin’ the knob, and he did it again.  I braced myself for a third time, when he surprised me again, and slipped the tip of his tongue in.

Holy fuck!  I sat there in shock as he pushed his tongue further in.  He stopped only to tell me not to stop sucking him.  I went back down on him, but the only thing I could think of was ass –first, of only what he was doing to mine, then of what I could do to his.

While I sucked his dick, I imagined just licking the outside lower and lower until I was at his balls –taking each one into my mouth as I rubbed his shaft with my hand.  After my saliva had thoroughly wet his dick and balls I would use my hands and massage his ripe delicious squash and beans, while I go lower –licking the flesh just under his balls –descending until I tossed his salad.  I wanted to stick my tongue in his ass and taste him as deeply and as intimately as he was tasting me.  The thought of licking his ass, while he was licking mine and playing in my cunt, made me cum. I have never cum that fast being eaten out or giving head –I have never cum that good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment