Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sixty Second Sexcapade: The Familiar Stranger


My boyfriend, Tad, of three years recently went on a business trip to Chicago and consequently he ended up missing the three year anniversary of our first date.  I was most upset that he could not get back in time to celebrate with me, but he sent me a dozen long stemmed roses.

The evening of our anniversary, I spent relaxing. I lit several vanilla scented votive candles and set them around the bathtub then drew myself a hot steamy bath.  As the tub filled, I plucked the petals from some of the roses and dropped them, letting their soft velvety surface soak into the water releasing their essence.  I added a few drops of body oil to transform the aromatic atmosphere into one that was sensual.

I disrobe –taking off each layer of clothing, imagining myself to be one of the roses I had stripped of its petals, ready to enter the water and release my essence.  I climb into the bath and lower myself slowly, giving my body time to adjust to the change in temperature.  Once in, I lay my head back on an inflatable tub pillow and let the rose and oil mixture permeate my pores.  When I am relaxed, I find it much easier to touch myself, and so I do.

I spread my legs and put my feet up, out of the water, onto the edges of the bathtub.  Massing the oil into my breasts, I caress them for a few minutes, then move my hands to my forbidden garden, and let my fingers play among the terrain. It doesn’t take long for me to harvest the garden and drift off into sleep.

I don’t know how long I sleep, but a cold draft chills the parts of my body that are exposed to the air, and I wake.  It takes a moment for my eyes to focus on the candle light, which has almost burned down all of the wax –the first candle I lit has consumed itself.  I sit up in the tub to blow out the rest when another cold breeze wafts across my back.  As I look to the bathroom door it is wide open –not as I had left it, and there is a large male form in perfect silhouette standing in the room with me.  I am speechless in terror.

“Get out of the water.”  He whispers, and I comply.  I stand on the bathmat dripping wet and the fading candle light reflects off of my naked body.

“My purse is in the kitchen –I don’t have much jewelry. I–”

“I didn’t come to here to rob you.”  My heart begins to race.  The man, who towers above me, grabs my arm and pulls me out of the bathroom and shoves me up against the wall.  He presses his body up against me, and I feel his erect penis on my skin. The stubble on his face brushes against my cheek, and I feel his breath on my ear as he whispers, “I came here to fuck you.” 

I inhale deeply and I smell a scent which is clearly familiar –Taboo for Men.  The stranger’s words are immediately followed by a gentle kiss on my neck. “Tad?” I whisper as I exhale a sigh of relief.

He lifts me up over one shoulder and heads straight for my bedroom where he throws me onto the bed.  The bedroom window is open and the crisp night air joins us.  The room is completely darkened –even the closet light I keep on as a makeshift night light is extinguished.  I hear the sound of hands fidgeting with paper –a condom wrapper. 

He pins me to the bed and feel him enter –like a warm rod, heating me from the inside out.  The oil from the bath allows him to slide in again and again, and I welcome him without resistance.  His hands shift to my legs spreading them further apart and he penetrates me deeply.  I rub my clit which helps me to orgasm.  He finishes and gets up.  I fall asleep before Tad makes it back to bed.

The next morning the phone rings –its Tad.  “Where are you?”  I ask as I am roused out of sleep, still reeling from my late night visit.

“I’m sorry to wake you, but I’m still at the airport…my flight was delayed, and I won’t be home until tonight.”  I roll over in bed, and notice that the window wasn’t left opened, it was broken into –there are shards of glass below it.  I sit up in bed and read the message written in lipstick on my mirror: Happy Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment