Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sixty -Second Sexcapade: Fill Her Up With Diesel


There is only one man I fantasize about –Vin Diesel.  I have many day dreams about him, but my favorite is this:  Vin and I are long time friends –he has written a script for which he believes I would be ideal, and he invites me to his mansion in Los Angeles to look over the screenplay and to negotiate a possible deal.

Vin is an avid weightlifter, and he invites me to work out with him several mornings but I politely decline because I prefer to run.  One morning, I finish my run in relatively good time, and decide that I will hit the weights with him.  When I go into the exercise room, he’s already gone –there is a faint odor of sweat in the air and I am immediately aroused.  I debate whether or not to touch myself there, but opt not to –I don’t want him to catch me, fantasizing about him, while I pleasure myself.  I make my way back to my room, and shower –where find that I am out of lotion.  Wrapped only in a towel I walk down the hallway to his room.

I catch a whiff of aloe vera and honeysuckle –the scent of shower gel floating on the steamy mist of a shower.  His door is ajar and I knock lightly, but he doesn’t answer.  I call his name but still there is no response.  I push the door enough to peek my head in and there he is, laid across his king size bed –arms outstretched, legs spread apart and completely naked. Vin has just showered and fallen asleep on the white down comforter that covers his bed.  His shaft is so fucking big, that it would take two hands to form the circumference of a circle in your palms, and it is so fucking long that it hangs over part of his thigh.  My nipples harden at the sight of him; I consider showering again because I am so wet for him that I am dripping.  I stare at him a minute longer and leave because I would hate for my host to catch me invading his privacy.  I pull the door to where I had found it and start off down the hallway.

“Alexis.”  My name is called.  I turn around and enter the room without knocking.  Vin is still asleep, but he is stroking his dick, from balls to head, which is now fully erect.  He calls out my name again and moans.  I lick my lips, watching him masturbate.  The windows are all open and the white sheer curtains that hang from them sway slightly as a morning breeze comes in.

I unfurl my towel, place it on a chair and stand at the foot of the bed –naked.  He calls out my name yet again.  I realize that he is fantasizing about me in his dream while he’s masturbating.  I want to make every one of Vin’s dreams and every one of his fantasies come true, so I climb onto the bed between his legs and continue to crawl over him until my lower lips are licking his shaft.  Vin wakes and is pleasantly surprised as is evidenced by his smile.  I continue to kiss him with my labia –up and down his length, before he sits up.  “Quit teasing me.”  He begs.

His large hands grab my ass and he lifts me –up to the point I kneeling over him then down –so that I am situated on the head of his penis.  My lips spread around him and I slide all the way down to the point that I can feel him in my abdomen.  He lifts me up as if I weigh no more than a feather and pulls me down on him –hard.  I moan and so does he.

As Vin continues to lift and pull me, my hood rubs up against his firm abs and I feel like I am going to cum, but I don’t want to, so I reach my neck up where I am in a close enough proximity to kiss his mouth and I do.  He rubs his hands up my back until a hand reaches the nape of my neck thus stabilizing my head as his tongue plunges into my mouth.  I stroke my hands along his smooth sexy bald head and start to ride him; in short shallow stokes –just enough to take in his head, then deeper, taking in the entire length of his shaft, all the while rubbing my clit against him.  Vin cums –his dick pulsates deep inside, filling me with his ejaculatory fluid.  I’m instantly heightened to my sexual peek and cum all over his dick. “Wow!”  He exclaims in elation.  “I didn’t know you had it like that?”

“What?  You didn’t know that a Lexus could ride on Diesel?”


No comments:

Post a Comment